Companies who leverage Microsoft 365’s environment can take advantage of the enterprise-scale services Microsoft offers, but may leave themselves exposed due to misconfiguration or holes left in their environments. At Internal Combustion, we specialize in both one-time security assessments of Microsoft 365, as well as ongoing Microsoft 365 security monitoring. Our services include:
- Comprehensive assessment of your Microsoft 365 environment, using both Microsoft’s and NIST’s cybersecurity frameworks. You will receive a detailed, 20-30 page report giving you a comprehensive understanding of what is working well and what should be adjusted. We can also work with you to implement any changes needed.
- Risky sign-in monitoring to detect accounts that may be compromised by external attackers.
- Monitoring of systems that may be missing patches.
- Monitoring of systems that may not be fully encrypted.
- Alerting of any operating systems (including mobile!) that are unsupported by the vendor and, thus, are not receiving security patches and may expose your network.
- Expert configuration and ongoing monitoring of Microsoft 365’s multi-factor authentication (MFA) capabilities to ensure your accounts have the latest and greatest protection against stolen passwords.
- Customized anti-spam and anti-phishing controls to minimize the amount of junk email making its way to your employee’s inboxes.
- Tailored, optional security controls that you can choose to implement depending on the nature of your business
- Full compliance with all major regulations, including PCI, FTC Safeguard rule, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and more!
- Role and permission review to ensure your employees have the access needed to perform their jobs, without granting them too much access.
- Assistance with creating new users or deleting accounts for employees that have left the organization.
And much more! We will work with you to define a customized plan specific to your organization. Just want help with one or two things? We can do that! Want someone to watch over your entire environment so you can focus on running your business? We’ve got you covered!
Our ongoing monitoring services are priced based on the number of licensed Microsoft 365 users you have and start at just $5/employee/month! Contact us today for a free, no-obligation quote!